Saturday, March 21, 2009

Loose Tooth Surprise By Adam

I was having afternoon tea at home. I felt like fainting because I was so bored. I was desperate for something interesting to happen. As I was eating, I started to taste something strange instead of the thing I was eating. Then... "Yikes." I thought to myself what is that? Just then I realised it was my blood! Something was bleeding in my mouth. Thoughts were racing round my mind."How? what? why?"

I started to feel something strange."Ow! It hurts. First I taste blood, now something hurts.. What's going to happen next?" I thought to myself.

I started to push my tongue on my tooth. It was wiggly!! Just then I suddenly knew what it was. "My tooth! my tooth!"My brain screamed at me. I suddenly panicked. My brain went into a frenzy. 'well.' I thought. 'At least I know what's going on now!'

I quickly ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. 'I'd better take it out.' I thought. A few seconds later I had got my tooth out of my mouth and into my hand. 'Well', I thought. ' At least that's over."






















I walked down the hall and out into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard and walked back to the bathroom. I thought I should wash the blood off my tooth. "Whew." I thought to myself.
Once I had finished washing my tooth I put it in a glass and put it on my bedside table. I went back to the kitchen table and sat down again. I was amazed I hadn't bled to bits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was like the same I tried to open a pen with my teeth then my teeth started to bleed and my tooth fell out your lucky you didn't loose your tooth I lost mine in the sink when I had to wash it. It is a great recount. shania

cameron said...

I was surprised that it diddent bleed to bits too. It feels wierd for afew hours dosent it.